SLeep Less Nights

Well Exams are on head and like UTP's tradition, it doesnt let you sleep at nights.
So having Sleep less nights
Today had to submit FYP Interm Report and had test of Multimedia Network

Having a report and test is not new then what was the difficult part,
well until 3am in morning, I had not added the Result and Conculsion part to the Report
and thats make it the worse Ever.

I couldnt sleep the whole night making this report and combining stuffs together.

Luckily managed to finish before 10, so went to last PE class at 10 and then got it printed and signed from the SV on the Approval Letter.

After I came back to room only, had to start studying for MN test.

Well the test has been conducted and I wouldnt say weather it was good or Bad,
I would rather put it as . GONE >_<

I have another test tomorrow but seems like another Sleep Less night. Another Hope to manage the situation.

I know I can not do everything, But I also know that I can try to do everything and
for sure I will succeed in most of the things. Things that are never
expected to be done by any other.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PULAU PENANG (Island Of penang)

MATHEMATICS OLYMPAID