Last Night at UTP :(

Today is the last night at UTP, and tomorrow will be flying back to my lovely hometown, Pakistan.
Well through out the semester there were so many nice and bad experiences. Lets recall:

Random Nice Memories:
  • A wonderful and Heart touching Farewell by all my lovely juniors
  • Was Awarded the Best International student of the Batch with Highest CGPA.
  • Presented my Paper for University level conference paper. 
  • Learnt French, Peau Peau. Merci a Madame Girad. 
  • Received Best French Video Award in a group of 6 mates from different countries. 
  • Hunting jobs every where, no responses received until ready to take risk of fake immigration, but finally opened my senses and rejected it as well
  • Few KL trips and a lot of fun all the time. Movies, hangout, chatting and CARDS.. 
  • Got my Research Paper accepted for Conference at India, Thanks to Dr. Irraivan.
  • National University of Singapore . ^__^
What else......

YES !! My birthday party organised at Lumut beach, with BBQ, Cold drinks and alot of fun with friends. Calm  sky with the beautiful sound of moving water, lying on wet sand, thinking about the future and the loved ones, was simply wonderful. 

Random Bad Memories
  • Got rejected from INTEL
  • Couldnt score much in French 
  • Did paper writing through the semester ( FYP 3)
  • Best friends went back to Pakistan, leaving nothing but ME. 
  • Could never listen to the voices of few people through out the semester ( no contact ). 
Who cares about the bad memories when u have so much nice around you.

Today as described earlier is the last night, next 30 hours, will be at home already, feeling very weird. My mother is happy that I dont get a job in Malaysia, since she misses me alot, but dont know why, it is hard to leave a place where I had so many of memories. Memories, good or bad, they are part of me now, I wonder if I lose my memory for past 4 years, will I be able to live.. hmmmm. I dont think so.. They meant alot to me.. Well for Graduation Blog, please continue reading my next blog...........

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PULAU PENANG (Island Of penang)

MATHEMATICS OLYMPAID