External Hard Drive

Using External hard disk after 2 years
Last time I used it was in UTP. 
. 
So lets see what can I find, 
WOW. 
All my favorite movie collection, 
all my favorite songs collection, 
all my pictures collections. 
. 
But. 
. 
Dont know why, listening/ watching all that is making me feel exactly as I was in UTP, 
and I cant say, I was much happy at UTP, so sadness is prevailing at me now as well
Dont know whats happening, 
. 
Feeling Sad, 
feeling like university, tired, lonely
. 
Old memories good and bad are attached to certain materialistic things, 
Songs and movies I have watched, the collection i have for each have certain good and sad memories. 
. 
Better I stop watching, as they are influencing me now. 
Pursuit of Happiness, 
Continues. 
:)
CHEERS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Happens when you Engage in Real Accident in Malaysia

The most Prestigious Citizenship

Egalitarianism