External Hard Drive

Using External hard disk after 2 years
Last time I used it was in UTP. 
So lets see what can I find, 
WOW. 
All my favorite movie collection, 
all my favorite songs collection, 
all my pictures collections. 
But. 
Dont know why, listening/ watching all that is making me feel exactly as I was in UTP, 
and I cant say, I was much happy at UTP, so sadness is prevailing at me now as well
Dont know whats happening, 
Feeling Sad, 
feeling like university, tired, lonely
Old memories good and bad are attached to certain materialistic things, 
Songs and movies I have watched, the collection i have for each have certain good and sad memories. 
Better I stop watching, as they are influencing me now. 
Pursuit of Happiness, 
Continues. 
:)
CHEERS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PULAU PENANG (Island Of penang)

MATHEMATICS OLYMPAID