First Experience, A Blessing as a Reminder

Before I write about all the good things that have happened this year and last year, lets just jot down something i want to remember for my life. 
Today I had my first "Car Accident" in Malaysia, Labuan to be exact.  
Well Car Accident as Malaysians Say, 
.
Below is the picture of car AFTER accident. 

Yea Exactly!, I think before and after were the same, :P 
It was bumper to bumper hit at the roundabout, As i remember I was looking at the side mirror when the car stopped in front and Bang,, Hit the Bumper. 
.
NOTE: For those who do not know, I do not have Malaysian Licence, I drive with my Pakistani Licence sometimes if required. But it has been notified by JPJ that we can use Pakistani Licence under their Act. 
.
Until now, no problems encountered, no road block have stopped me, All had been protected, but today only was a reminder to me that, HEY! Get a Malaysian Licence OK. HAHA.
.
Well, the car was driven by a girl accompanied with her Aunty, After accident and inspection, they agreed that there is nothing serious and about to leave then suddenly they stopped us, They had called their relative (Girl's Uncle - A taxi Driver) immediately, this old guy started making noise that that is a big impact and it will cost more than 600 Rm to repair. .
As myself and my colleague were going to site in morning, we were getting late so I agreed to settle by some cash but 600 RM? Come on!
.
My colleague proposed to go to the Workshop and see whether if there are any serious issues. 
We went to Nissan Workshop, and asked them to check. 
Mean while, the old guy had been quite harsh and saying he will log police report and all. 
(Well police report means, probably bigger problem as I do not have Malaysian licence)
We agreed to expedite all, let the workshop do their check and if required to do any maintenance, I will pay the workshop. 
.
So, here we go, mechanic opened the Bumper and inspected, Vola,, NOTHING , NO DAMAGES Found, Alhamdolillah, Thanks to God. 
.
They fixed back the bumper, I paid the workshop fees to open and install back bumper (Rm 90) and owner left with satisfaction. 
If there would have been damage to bumper i might had to buy a new one (>1000 RM), Well as I said, it was a reminder from God. Thanks to God. 
Yesterday I told Him, is it that my life is so smooth means you are too Happy with me or too angry, i asked for some problems to compensate for my wrong doings.. 
Haha, 
.Well today was a great day indeed, with such a experience. 
I am thankful to my colleagues who came to the workshop to support me and communicate with the owner and that Old Man. 
.
All happens for reason and that reason is a Good Reason. 
May Allah protect us all from all calmities and mishaps. Cheers Peeps, 
Soon will write about my Pakistani Tip. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PULAU PENANG (Island Of penang)

MATHEMATICS OLYMPAID