ALWAYS RETURN

I hear the wind call my name
The sound that leads me home
It sparks up the fire - a flame that still burns
To you I'll always return
I know the road is long but where you are is home
Wherever you stay - I'll find a way
I'll run like a river - I'll follow the sun
I'll fly like an eagle - to where I belong
I can't stand the distance - I can't dream alone
I can't wait to see you - Yes I'm on my way home
Now I know it's true My every road leads to you
And in the hour of darkness darlin'
Your light gets me through

You run like a river - you shine like the sun
You fly like an eagle
You are the one I've seen every sunset
And with all that I've learned
Oh it's to you - I will always return



I hear the wind across the plain
A sound so strong - that calls my name
It's wild like the river - it's warm like the sun
Ya it's here - this is where I belong

Under the starry skies - where eagles have flown
This place is paradise - it's the place I call home
The moon on the mountains
The whisper through the trees
The waves on the water
Let nothing come between this and me
Cuz everything I want - is everything that's here
And when when we're all together - there's nothing to fear
And wherever I wander - the one thing I've learned
It's to here - I will always....always return

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PULAU PENANG (Island Of penang)

MATHEMATICS OLYMPAID