Blurrrrrrrrr and Confused

Today i was in a big fix. All day i was thinking, what to do, either to :
Go home and take leave for 3 days
Stay here in capital and do reports and works pending
All day my mind was fighting with my heart.
Mind VS Heart.
I asked for advice from differnent people and realised that i dont have much decision power. i need to control this, anyways,,after long time i decided not to go home...
12 days only after my intern ends and then back to MALaysia for one year, makes me sad ,, so sad...
but If i leave for home, even though i have got leave for 3 days, who will:
Make Logbook reports
Final Presenation
Prepare for IELTS test
Coordinate with UTP supervisor
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. so blur so confused.... heart vs mind,,,, but finally the MInd wins,,,,
I am not going home or Larkana and the program is postponed.. ....
I will stay here,, suffer,, but inshallah my progess will not suffer....
those 12 days mean alot to me,, alot,, alot,,, waiting for those,, so desperatley....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PULAU PENANG (Island Of penang)

MATHEMATICS OLYMPAID