Visiting Sindh province II

After I reached at Mirpur, Aftab along with Javed was waiting for me at the Nisar Petrol Pump. While waiting for Sarfraz, the tea at the High Way Pass in winter was very necessary to keep warm. I visited Fauji Fertilizer Company's Colony for the first time along with sarfraz, the colony was well equipped with all the necessary things like Gym, sports courts, Swimming Pools and shopping malls. I never imagined having such a colony in a Village. The colony was build for the engineers and employers of the FFC.

Playing cards with Sarfraz's elder brother Safdar was a huge fun. He was the best among us and being his partner benefited me alot. We played till 2.30 am and next morning was the plan to go for Shikar "hunting" at 7 am.

.
.
.
.
.

Well instead of 7 we left from the colony at 9 after fantastic breakfast. From the main highwasy, it took 1 hour to cover 25 km in village. I was very excited to cross Atta's village and so I called him to tell him how nice his village is. We arrived at one village after 1 hour where from we took guns and jeep to go for hunting birds.

Hunting birds may seem very cruel and indeed it is cruel act, but for villagers hunting is a normal activity. They do hunting of animals that are Hilal so that they can eat them once they are caught. So here I was, a Unexperienced Hunter, who had never even held a Gun..

We further traveled into the villagers, where no other vehicle can go other than a jeep or a bike. After crossing many villages we stopped at one moment to meet some people. There we had a plan of hunting and after loading our guns we started off to find some hilal birds.

Even after searching like 3 hours, we failed to find any birds. But luckily we could catch three fishes. I asked my friend to teach me how to shoot.
.
After having lunch at the village in Kacha, we traveled back to the village where we had exchanged our car with jeep. Since it was late night, we decided to stay at the village.

...to be continued

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PULAU PENANG (Island Of penang)

MATHEMATICS OLYMPAID