Visiting Sindh province



Initially I thought to make three posts with different names and different fonts for the three cities that i visited in 15 days but instead I chose to write one.

I started off on 23rd December when I left hyderabad to goto Ghotki.

Sindh state is basically an agricultural place and most of its area is surrounded by beautiful green fields producing food to feed the whole country. I being from Sindh, grew in city and never experienced a village life.

But luckily most of the UTP friends came out to be villagers, and after their insisting for long time and due to my desire, i decided to take out time to visit the villages in interior SIndh... & now i feel it was worth visiting

...to be continued

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PULAU PENANG (Island Of penang)

MATHEMATICS OLYMPAID