Life, Full of Mysteries

Almost two weeks since I didn't post anything.
It is not that nothing happened Special,
But its Just I was too busy recovering myself.
.
.
I joined Debate Club,
I have been doing debates since my college, but i feel
that was a simple thing to do,
compared with the International Debate Competitions.
.
The reason to Join is to learn more about the World as general knowledge
to learn how to debate, I mean How to present the Ideas in
more impressive Way. I think I need to learn this.
.
I only Attended 2 classes and yes they were worth attending,
since your confidence as well as knowledge boosts,
but only it takes alot of time
4 hours per week.
..
.
These days arranging the Visit to Kencana Fabrication Yard
and Singapore being member of SPE.
But luckily now every thing is almost done so just wait for the day to come.
..
.
Being in the Welfare committee of Red Sonata Feista, Had to do lot of arrangements
then have to be there at chancellor hall for whole week rehearsals.
Was tiring but Yet tried to put as much effort as possible.
.
Finally the Event yesterday was a success.
I feel the things and performances were never seen by UTPians before in UTP.
Lion Dance,
24 seasons drums
Chinese acrobats, which included 2 groups of girls and boys,
Chinese Cultural Dance
Chinese Orchestra (ofcourse)
Mask Changing
Singing and many more.
.
I really enjoyed being RSF committee,
It is just you pass your time being busy and you make new friends.
..
.
I have been selected as the Executive Committee for the Project Management
in Innovation, design and Exhibition Club,
Attended its first meeting, felt like this one will require a lot too, since i am the Head.
Being part of the innovation club, i will be involved in research for the club,
but i guess that one will be in next semester.
..
.
Member of International Student Council in Cultural Department.
To promote the culture of internationals,
to arrange any events arranged by ISC.
I joined this to just stay close with International Friends.
..
.
Seems like This semester I am involved in activities, more than ever.
the Reason???
.
It is to run from Myself. the cruel ME.
I prefer Loneliness, but i dont like to be left alone.
People around me are very special to me.
Some I dont mind at all. their attitude, their behavior mean nothing to me.

But
Some are there, I call Friends.
THey mean alot to me, even though I am nothing for them.
Is considering your friends so special is wrong?
or is it loving them and caring for them is wrong?
or is it not the part of SOCIAL LIFE?
People sometimes are very weird. one time happy, other time sad.
one time with you, other time against you.
one time supporting you, other time, you wouldn't find them for Miles.

I dont understand.
But
They say
"Life is most beautiful gift to you. accept it and Make most of it. Those that are dead, they cant have it Back. "
.
So trying to enjoying My life and Relax
Today watched a Movie named Tourist.
.
Nice movie indeed since Angelena Joulie is there.
..
.
.
So
Readers
This is ME. Raheel.
And this is My Life, a Journey to unknown destination.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PULAU PENANG (Island Of penang)

MATHEMATICS OLYMPAID