Honesty Vs Friendship.........

Honesty is the base of Friendship.
One day honest does not claim to be a friend.
Friendship requires long lasting honesty.
One Betrayal and a Lie...... ALL GONE..

Friendship is like a mirror, which once broken will always carry scar.
People know about friendship, but some times forget about friends.
.
Claims of friendship are easy,..........
It is as easy to be friend as writing your name on sand......
But keeping the friendship, is as difficult as writing the name in Water......
...
There are many idealistic theories based on friendship and Love, I dont want to believe them
I just believe in myself.
If you dont care about me, and i Still care about you,
I just am a good friend .. rather very good friend then.
....
May be I dont accept people opinion and just accept and stay with what I think.
May be then I am a big fool and stupid fellow.
....
But I will put myself as a very honest man, who values the relationships, with those whom i have promised. I will put myself as a simple person, who just believe in Love and Care.
I will put myself as Optimisitc, who tries to find the light in the darkest places.
I am the person who just continue with everything,, even though,, thing doesnt last or does not exist.
I am the person, who believes, that Love and Care to be loved and cared..
I am a person. who believes in discussion. who believes that all problems can be solved with discussion.

THats it..
The rest what You think may or may not be correct. I cant comment on that..
But What I KNOW AND tell People is
We ALWAYS need to Keep promises..
....
...
..
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PULAU PENANG (Island Of penang)

MATHEMATICS OLYMPAID