Dissapointment

Technology Education Career.
.
Well first 2 words seems fine for me, but Career seems not destined in Malaysia.
I visited almost all the booths at TEC, and the some of the responses I got are:

"Sorry we dont recruit Internationals"
"Currently we dont have such Intentions. u can apply for near future"
"Thanks for interest but we only take Experienced"
.
So feels like, you studied in an malaysian atmosphere for 4 years and when u are used to with the people and the environment, you cant have a job.
.
I mean it is fine to give jobs to Locals but No consideration to us is also not fair.
Seems like now I have to go back to where I belong
Go back and leave the adopted culture to adopt old one.
Seems like my life going to be same as it was,
only difference is the maturity level that I own.
.
But still they say, one or other way, when there is a will, there is a way.
I hope to find one.. Since will is there already..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PULAU PENANG (Island Of penang)

MATHEMATICS OLYMPAID