May they Stay Healthy forever.^_^

EDUCAMP...
The decision of fate for many students

Today, by chance passed through chancellor hall.
Was surprised to see alot of crowd,
Students, children and Parents (fathers and Mothers).
.
There was a light of hope, A dream in every one's eye.
SOme wanted their children to be selected, some wanted their siblings to be selected while,
others wanted themselves to be selected.
.
Every one had a hope and dream.
Dreams, desires, ambitions, passions. these are very strange feelings indeed.
.
Today I really missed my parents.
.
I remember the time, when i was always motivated by my father, which helped
me achieve heights.
I remember the time, when single hand of blessings of my mother our my head, solved
all the problems.
.
Today I saw parents, tucking their children's shirt in, caring for their dressing, their hair style. motivating them and encouraging them.
.
If i were at Pakistan, those hands and support of love, blessings and kindness would always be with me.
Blessings of parents are something...... unexplainable
Single smile on mother's face and feels like LIFE IS very beautiful. U tend to forget all problems, all worries.

Today I really miss them, I wish They always stay healthy, strong and Smiling.
^_^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PULAU PENANG (Island Of penang)

MATHEMATICS OLYMPAID