HAPPY BuSy MaN

Life being so busy, I never Imagined
.
Since morning after I wake up,
till night I sleep, so many things to do, 
Home Renovation, 
House Hold Cores, 
Working as a Driver, 
Now as Sweeper after we bought goats for Qurbani at Eid. 
Alhamodillah, 
Our new home is almost completed after 9 months of renovation, with few tasks of cleaning and a little drainage problem still pending. Although I was not here with my family to support them previously for some months, but Allah gave me chance to take the responsibility and I could contribute. Dealing with Carpenter, Mason, Color man, Plumber, Welder, Electrician and Different people have no doubt enriched me with multiple discipline knowledge.  : ) Now are the final days and soon will be settled in new home. 
.
Raya is at corner, 
We have bought 2 goats for sacrifice to Allah as a worship in the foot steps of our Prophet Hazrat Ibrahim, who sacrificed his son in the name of Allah. 
All the cleaning, and feeding responsibilities are on me and younger brother. Quite hectic this job yaa. (pictures will be uploaded later). 
.
While waiting for that BIG GOOD NEWS, I am happy I am not only passing my time with family, but for the first few times in my life, I am also contributing towards my home and family. 
.
Life is beautiful, its just the way you look at it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PULAU PENANG (Island Of penang)

MATHEMATICS OLYMPAID