VISIT TO West Port Fabrication Yard

I just joined the company and then they put me in project, well it is a good thing, 
but worst is when they asked me to go to yard and represent the department. 
Ooooo, that feeling is like Fire running through my veins, and make me nervous and scared. 
.
Today I had to go to Westport yard to attend a Progress meeting with contractors. 
I took a taxi from KLCC at 10.45, and reached at destination around 12.30. 
It was a long journey, KL > Selangor > Port Klang > Pulau Indah > Yard
.
The meeting was merely an update on things going on and that what is planned to be done. 
But I observed following things besides the update.
.
Some people can Play Games in meetings. 
It was like Company A has contractor B, which has contractor C, which has contractor D, so if A asks anything from B, B asks C, and C asks D. Haha.. Its fun to sublet the job to contractors. 
Today I really Felt like Boss.
.
Chose to return through KTM, then took taxi to Klang KTM station, and out of my surprise it was the last station. It took more than 1 hour to reach KL sentral and finally reached Home at 8. 
.
A tiring day, but I learnt so many things and behaviors. 
Attitude to adopt and power to make decision. 
.
Although it was first responsibility, I hope I will learn though these and will perform better. 
Next Trip to Yard on Friday to Witness Hydro Test in presence of DOSH representative. 
Looking forward for it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PULAU PENANG (Island Of penang)

MATHEMATICS OLYMPAID