PIPE Training Day 12th

HR General Briefing in Morning
Code of Conduct and Business Ethics (CoBE) after Lunch
Leadership Seminar after Dinner. 
Some of the key points about leadership to keep myself motivated. 

Serve to Lead - Learn first to serve before leading and then lead by serving
It is not about giving orders, but about giving good orders, 
Good Leaders apologies humbly when they make mistakes
Company does not make People, the People make the company, we are responsible with our Life.
Good Boss backs you up always, whatever . 
Always remember who you are and where you come from
Leadership is about good stewardship. 

After Evening session, for the first time in my life, I went to sing Karoeke at Alamanda PJ along with my PIPE Dragons. It was hell of fun, dancing, singing and Having Fun. For first time, I dance on Gangnam Style song. Haha, quite funny. 

Later after dinner, we dragons went again to have meal (dinner for some and supper for some), around 15 of us on same table, chatting, joking, sharing and Makan makan . 
I wouldnt be able to forget these memories. For all the impression I had before for Malay people is changing now, I tend to love their food, love their company as well as love their Language. 
I am sure, soon I will be able to speak fluent malay and hopefully will have many Malay friends. 
Looking Forward. 
...... continued 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PULAU PENANG (Island Of penang)

MATHEMATICS OLYMPAID