Complicated Situation

Well it has been while I have not written any blog. But That doesnt mean I was busy, actually I dont have much to talk here. It is all the same, University, Assignments, Room, Friends and Most importantly SLEEP.

Dunno Why, I have been sleeping like hell, 12 hours in weekends, and sometimes 12 hours in weekdays. haha.

My FYP1 Seminar has been postponed for 3 times already, which means prepared three times and again no use. This semester I think I am having the most number of Projects and Assignments, the list is given below:

Operational Management : 20 % course work
Corporate Ethics : 20 %
Eingineers in Society : 20 % (if guess)
Power Electronics : 10 %
IACS : 5%

Currently I am busy with the least scored one, that is IACS. We have to make a prototype which have automation features. I dunno why this project carries just the 5 % where in, we have to make hardware, do programming for it and then some more have to write a report. But i believe that All is Going to BE WELL. Haha...

Well i think that is it for today. I hope I will make my self work little hard than this, and stop using FB and Playing cards. But i should say, I used to work hard, but intern spoiled me. :)

Ah from the Intern I remembered, Luckily I got my FIRst ever Bulletin Published in SPE UTP bulletin which is regarding the Internship Experience. I am quite glad to write and share that one..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PULAU PENANG (Island Of penang)

MATHEMATICS OLYMPAID