New Friend

Mohammad Fiqri bin Ghazali

Today one Malay guy, a friend of Attaullah came to his room, while we were chatting and watching Cricket.

I should say this is the first Malay guy I have ever seen, who Loved to chat and share the things. We started with Dressing, the Shalwar Qamis concept and which people tend to wear it. I came to know about Malay dressing and their costs as well. We continued with Politics, Corruption and Future of Pakistan as well as the Politics in Malaysia and its policies.

Later we talked about the sports played and liked in two countries as well as about the variation in people's behavior with the change of time and places.

Wow what a wonderful friend I was introduced to.. Thanks to atta, I have one good friend who loves to talk and share ... THis guy really made us feel like home and being with friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PULAU PENANG (Island Of penang)

MATHEMATICS OLYMPAID